Welcome to DongGuan JieFu Flam-Retarded Materials CO.LTD
News News

Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0406-0409#

Time: 2021-04-12
Views: 19

Antimony: the arrival of environmental protection inspectors, antimony prices temporarily stabilized


Antimony market prices have remained stable this week, and the game pattern between supply and demand has not changed much. The supply of medium and large manufacturers is still at a very high price, and the small amount of low-price realization shipments that appeared in the original market has also declined sharply this week. , Downstream buyers still have a strong wait-and-see mood. Judging from the purchase performance of antimony oxide terminals, there are more inquiries but not many actual purchases. Some market participants judged that the inventory is still being digested due to the production cycle, but with the later inventory Insufficient, the inquiry will gradually be transformed into actual purchase.


The most important and hotly discussed news this week is the official launch of the environmental protection inspection work. In order to thoroughly implement Xi Jinping’s ecological civilization thought, approved by the Party Central Committee and the State Council, according to the second meeting of the Central Ecological Environmental Protection Inspection Work Leading Group Spiritually, the sixth central ecological and environmental protection inspection team recently stationed in Hunan Province to carry out ecological and environmental protection inspections. On April 6, the mobilization meeting for inspectors was held in Changsha. Xu Jingye, the leader of the inspection team, and Ye Min, the deputy leader of the inspection team, respectively delivered speeches on how to do the inspection work, and Xu Dazhe, secretary of the Hunan Provincial Party Committee, conducted the mobilization. This environmental protection inspection work will focus on the handling of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s important instructions on ecological and environmental protection; Hunan Province promotes high-quality development, especially the strict control of 'two highs' projects blindly launched, and the reduction of production capacity 'look back' Implementation status; implementation status of relevant major strategic deployments by the Party Central Committee and the State Council; major environmental pollution, ecological damage, ecological environment risks and handling status; the first round of inspections and 'look back' to find problems and rectification implementation status; outstanding ecological response from the masses The status of environmental issues; the understanding of ecological and environmental protection, the implementation of responsibilities, the implementation of the same responsibility of the party and government, and the implementation of dual responsibilities of one post.


SMM learned from interviews with senior people from tin mines that in the smelting of non-ferrous metals, the most difficult part for environmental protection is the smelting of antimony. The treatment of low-concentration sulfur dioxide flue gas generated during the smelting of antimony ore is a problem in the industry. The treatment of arsenic-alkali slag produced in the smelting process of antimony ingot impurities is even more difficult in the world. The wastewater produced in each smelting process of antimony contains antimony, arsenic and other heavy metals, and its treatment process and discharge standards are much more difficult than other metals. Environmental inspections are not just the problem of no production, but the rectification of the problems raised during the last inspection, as well as other environmental problems facing at this stage. According to private enterprises, no matter what level it is, as long as it is an environmental inspector or an unannounced visit, it will make them tremble. The disposal and destocking of arsenic slag is the biggest problem in retrospect. Private enterprises, including state-owned enterprises, are the same, and the antimony industry is the same. Therefore, the impact of this environmental inspection work on the actual market output will be obvious and may be long-term. Some business people in the market said that in a long period of time, some private open-hearth furnaces may disappear in a short period of time. These companies also firmly believe that with the reduction in supply, prices in the market outlook will surely continue to rise. So far, the average price of SMM antimony: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 70,500 yuan/ton, 1# antimony ingot 72,000 yuan/ton, 0# antimony ingot 73,000 yuan/ton, 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 65,500 yuan/ton, compared with The price remains unchanged compared to last week. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday, the average price of SMM antimony trioxide so far is 99.5% at 65,000 yuan/ton, and 99.8% at 66,000 yuan/ton, unchanged from last week.


The market forecast for next week: the probability of rising is 0%, the probability of steady is 60%, and the probability of falling is 40%.

Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0406-0409#


Latest news / News More>
1
2019 - 08 - 01
On July 26-29, Jiefu Group held a 'Summary Meeting of Work in the First Half of 2019' in Shenzhen. From the headquarters of Jiefu Group, more than 50 senior executives and backbone employees of Dongfeng Antimony Industry, Jiefu Real Estate Headquarters and affiliated enterprises attended the event.(Chairman of Jiefu Group: Xie Jianlong...
2
2020 - 07 - 15
On July 13, 2020, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held a mid-2020 work summary meeting. The meeting was chaired by general manager Lu Fangwei, deputy general manager Zhang Jianquan, heads of various departments and all bank management personnel attended the meeting, and heads of the marketing department of Changzhou Marketin...
3
2021 - 01 - 18
On January 14, 2021, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held the 2020 year-end summary meeting. The meeting was presided over by General Manager Lu Fangwei. Jiefu Group's vice president and chief financial officer Xu Yongqiang and all the executives of Dongguan Jiefu attended the meeting. Sales personnel from Changzhou Mark...
4
2021 - 06 - 25
Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. has won the title of 'Guangdong Province Contract-abiding and Credit-Resistant Enterprise' in 2020 with its good social reputation, sound contract management system and perfect service process system. Won this honor in the year.Since its establishment in 2003, Dongguan Jiefu has been committed t...
5
2022 - 01 - 21
On January 19, 2022, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held the 2021 year-end summary meeting. The meeting was presided over by General Manager Lv Fangwei. The company's chairman Xie Jianlong and all management personnel of Dongguan Jiefu attended the meeting. The sales staff of Changzhou Marketing Department and Yuyao Marketing Department attended the meeting by video. Relevant leaders of Jiefu Group and Dongfeng Antimony Industry attended the meeting by video.The summary meeting will be conducted in the form of 'report + comment'. The heads of each department wil...
6
2020 - 01 - 06
Last week, the market price of antimony products was stable. As the New Year's Day has passed and the Spring Festival is approaching, some downstream and middlemen's replenishment behavior has gradually weakened. Reduced. Some sellers are helpless and still need to sell the goods to withdraw funds, so the enthusiasm for shipment i...
Pay attention to Jiefu:
Free Phone:
86 4000-092-093
86-769-83120165
Fax:
86-769-83101592
E-mail:
dg@jiefu.com
WeChat QR Code
Links:


Copyright ©2018 - 2021 DongGuan JieFu Flam-Retarded Materials CO.LTD
犀牛云提供企业云服务
3

SKYPE 设置

4

阿里旺旺设置

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...

5

电话号码管理

  • 4000-092-093
6

二维码管理

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...