Welcome to DongGuan JieFu Flam-Retarded Materials CO.LTD
News News

Antimony Market Weekly Review 0201-0205

Time: 2021-02-07
Views: 2

Antimony: Near the Spring Festival, antimony prices are stable


As the Spring Festival approaches, the antimony market has basically entered a stable state this week. Although the market’s bullish sentiment is still strong, since this week is the theoretically last trading week before the Spring Festival, this Friday is for some southern cities such as Hunan. It is a small year in the traditional sense. After the small year, a large number of companies will basically suspend work. Coupled with the impact of the epidemic, many companies have taken early holidays. In addition, logistics has basically stopped business outside the province this week, and the market has maintained a rational state under the state of price and no market, and smoothly spent the garbage trading time before the Spring Festival. At the beginning of this week, there are still many quotations and inquiries, but from the actual situation, the enthusiasm of merchants to buy and sell is not high.

Antimony Market Weekly Review 0201-0205

In terms of antimony ingots, the average price of SMM antimony as of the weekend: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 48,500 yuan/ton, 1# antimony ingot 50,000 yuan/ton, 0# antimony ingot 51,000 yuan/ton, 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 43,500 yuan/ton The price remains unchanged compared to last week. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday, as of the end of the week, the average price of SMM antimony trioxide was 99.5% at 45,000 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 46,000 yuan/ton, unchanged from last week. It is expected that the market will not change much in the remaining three trading days next week.

Market forecast next week: 20% probability of rising, 80% probability of steady, 0% probability of falling



Latest news / News More>
1
2019 - 08 - 01
On July 26-29, Jiefu Group held a 'Summary Meeting of Work in the First Half of 2019' in Shenzhen. From the headquarters of Jiefu Group, more than 50 senior executives and backbone employees of Dongfeng Antimony Industry, Jiefu Real Estate Headquarters and affiliated enterprises attended the event.(Chairman of Jiefu Group: Xie Jianlong...
2
2020 - 07 - 15
On July 13, 2020, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held a mid-2020 work summary meeting. The meeting was chaired by general manager Lu Fangwei, deputy general manager Zhang Jianquan, heads of various departments and all bank management personnel attended the meeting, and heads of the marketing department of Changzhou Marketin...
3
2021 - 01 - 18
On January 14, 2021, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held the 2020 year-end summary meeting. The meeting was presided over by General Manager Lu Fangwei. Jiefu Group's vice president and chief financial officer Xu Yongqiang and all the executives of Dongguan Jiefu attended the meeting. Sales personnel from Changzhou Mark...
4
2021 - 06 - 25
Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. has won the title of 'Guangdong Province Contract-abiding and Credit-Resistant Enterprise' in 2020 with its good social reputation, sound contract management system and perfect service process system. Won this honor in the year.Since its establishment in 2003, Dongguan Jiefu has been committed t...
5
2022 - 01 - 21
On January 19, 2022, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held the 2021 year-end summary meeting. The meeting was presided over by General Manager Lv Fangwei. The company's chairman Xie Jianlong and all management personnel of Dongguan Jiefu attended the meeting. The sales staff of Changzhou Marketing Department and Yuyao Marketing Department attended the meeting by video. Relevant leaders of Jiefu Group and Dongfeng Antimony Industry attended the meeting by video.The summary meeting will be conducted in the form of 'report + comment'. The heads of each department wil...
6
2020 - 01 - 06
Last week, the market price of antimony products was stable. As the New Year's Day has passed and the Spring Festival is approaching, some downstream and middlemen's replenishment behavior has gradually weakened. Reduced. Some sellers are helpless and still need to sell the goods to withdraw funds, so the enthusiasm for shipment i...
Pay attention to Jiefu:
Free Phone:
86 4000-092-093
86-769-83120165
Fax:
86-769-83101592
E-mail:
dg@jiefu.com
WeChat QR Code
Links:


Copyright ©2018 - 2021 DongGuan JieFu Flam-Retarded Materials CO.LTD
犀牛云提供企业云服务
3

SKYPE 设置

4

阿里旺旺设置

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...

5

电话号码管理

  • 4000-092-093
6

二维码管理

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...