Welcome to DongGuan JieFu Flam-Retarded Materials CO.LTD
News News

Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0125-0129#

Time: 2021-02-01
Views: 0

Approaching the eve of the Spring Festival, antimony prices slow down


With the approach of the Spring Festival and the end of January of the new year, the overall market price of antimony products continues to rise, but the upward trend has slowed down. The current large supply and demand environment has not changed much, and the raw materials of antimony ore are still in serious shortage. The price of ore is also high, but at present, almost all antimony ingot manufacturers in China are still in the state of suspending production or greatly reducing production. It is understood that the antimony oxide inventory of some antimony oxide manufacturers has gradually become tight, and the shipments of antimony oxide have begun to be sold. sign. Many manufacturers reported that the overall sales volume of antimony oxide rebounded significantly in January and even exceeded expectations. Some manufacturers even temporarily stopped selling antimony oxide. Judging from the early stage capital involvement in the speculation, due to the current overall price increase of antimony products, capital gradually began to calm down, and many long-term funds began to hesitate and wait and see. However, the overall market’s overall bullish sentiment towards the market is still strong. The market inquiries for the purchase of antimony ingots and antimony oxides are still relatively active, but the purchase is a little cautious. The price of antimony products may see a new high in the future, but it is expected to rise. The trend will slow down.

锑市场周评|#0125-0129#

In terms of antimony ingots, the average price of SMM antimony as of the weekend: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 48,500 yuan/ton, 1# antimony ingot 50,000 yuan/ton, 0# antimony ingot 51,000 yuan/ton, 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 43,500 yuan/ton Ton, the price has increased by RMB 1,000/ton compared to last week. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday, as of the end of the week, the average price of SMM antimony trioxide was 99.5% at 45,000 yuan/ton, and 99.8% at 46,000 yuan/ton, an increase of 500 yuan/ton compared to last week. It is expected that the price of antimony products will continue to rise in the near future. However, since next week will gradually enter the countdown before the Spring Festival, it is expected that even if the market price rises, the rate will not be too great.


Market forecast next week: 60% probability of rise, 40% probability of steady, 0% probability of fall


东莞杰夫 三氧化二锑


Latest news / News More>
1
2019 - 08 - 01
On July 26-29, Jiefu Group held a 'Summary Meeting of Work in the First Half of 2019' in Shenzhen. From the headquarters of Jiefu Group, more than 50 senior executives and backbone employees of Dongfeng Antimony Industry, Jiefu Real Estate Headquarters and affiliated enterprises attended the event.(Chairman of Jiefu Group: Xie Jianlong...
2
2020 - 07 - 15
On July 13, 2020, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held a mid-2020 work summary meeting. The meeting was chaired by general manager Lu Fangwei, deputy general manager Zhang Jianquan, heads of various departments and all bank management personnel attended the meeting, and heads of the marketing department of Changzhou Marketin...
3
2021 - 01 - 18
On January 14, 2021, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held the 2020 year-end summary meeting. The meeting was presided over by General Manager Lu Fangwei. Jiefu Group's vice president and chief financial officer Xu Yongqiang and all the executives of Dongguan Jiefu attended the meeting. Sales personnel from Changzhou Mark...
4
2021 - 06 - 25
Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. has won the title of 'Guangdong Province Contract-abiding and Credit-Resistant Enterprise' in 2020 with its good social reputation, sound contract management system and perfect service process system. Won this honor in the year.Since its establishment in 2003, Dongguan Jiefu has been committed t...
5
2022 - 01 - 21
On January 19, 2022, Dongguan Jiefu Flame Retardant Materials Co., Ltd. held the 2021 year-end summary meeting. The meeting was presided over by General Manager Lv Fangwei. The company's chairman Xie Jianlong and all management personnel of Dongguan Jiefu attended the meeting. The sales staff of Changzhou Marketing Department and Yuyao Marketing Department attended the meeting by video. Relevant leaders of Jiefu Group and Dongfeng Antimony Industry attended the meeting by video.The summary meeting will be conducted in the form of 'report + comment'. The heads of each department wil...
6
2020 - 01 - 06
Last week, the market price of antimony products was stable. As the New Year's Day has passed and the Spring Festival is approaching, some downstream and middlemen's replenishment behavior has gradually weakened. Reduced. Some sellers are helpless and still need to sell the goods to withdraw funds, so the enthusiasm for shipment i...
Pay attention to Jiefu:
Free Phone:
86 4000-092-093
86-769-83120165
Fax:
86-769-83101592
E-mail:
dg@jiefu.com
WeChat QR Code
Links:


Copyright ©2018 - 2021 DongGuan JieFu Flam-Retarded Materials CO.LTD
犀牛云提供企业云服务
3

SKYPE 设置

4

阿里旺旺设置

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...

5

电话号码管理

  • 4000-092-093
6

二维码管理

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...